Rave Review!

Hello, Brides-to-Be!

Are you getting excited for the Engagement Party? You should be! Check out what one of our brides has to say about her experience:

“I want to thank Pounder’s Jewelry and Bridal Center Spokane for having an amazing bridal show! It was really awesome to have a local event that was so helpful and insightful when I was in the middle of wedding planning. Not only did I win amazing accessories from Bridal Collections that completed my wedding attire, but I also took away good ideas from vendors, and I found the staff, selection and choices at Bridal Center Spokane to be the best in town! I ended up getting pieces of my invitations from the Print Shop, my fabulous bridesmaids’ dresses from Bridal Collections, great tuxes from the Tux Shop, and, of course, my husband’s wedding ring from Pounder’s Jewelry itself.

Thanks for helping me make my day exactly how I wanted it…and who doesn’t like to win items you would be purchasing anyway!”

 - La Rena Draper















Thanks, La Rena! We're glad the event was so helpful for you.
P.S. Great photo; you look fantastic!


The 4th Annual Engagement Party is on its way, and we don't want anyone to miss this fabulous free event! It's all happening here at Bridal Center Spokane on Thursday, October 4th, so mark those calenders (sure, use highlighters...use stickers!) and stay tuned for your official invitation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

< Home